Thursday, June 14, 2012

Greetings from Colorado!


 Due to technical difficulties out of my control,  this is my first post since arriving at Wuanita Hot Springs Ranch.  It is so beautiful here and I wish you all could be with me.  I have been busy painting oils and watercolors along with teaching lots of children and adults painting.  These three pieces below are just a couple of examples of paintings I've done and the middle one is a photo of the scenery outside the lodge.  The dog is the ranch owner's and his name is Sammy.  The horse painting is of some of the horses that are let go from a campsite to take themselves home to the ranch.



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you were able to do a blog post! Love the paintings and love that you are having such a great experience.

    ReplyDelete